Information about local attractions and events can be found at:
• The host motel for the 2014 Dion Snowshoes U.S. National Snowshoe Championships is the Paradise Motor Inn in downtown Bennington, VT. http://www.vermontparadiseinn.com/
• Other motels offering discounts to Snowshoe Racers (Mention Snowshoe Nationals when reserving):
Bennington Motor Inn 1-800-359-9900.
• Additional information about local lodging options in the Bennington area can be found in the links below:
• Nearest Major Airport – Albany International Airport – Albany, NY – 39 miles away.
Other Major Airports
• Bradley International Airport – Windsor Locks, CT – 103 miles away.
• Boston Logan Airport – Boston, MA – 157 miles away.
• La Guardia Airport – New York City, NY – 186 miles away.
• Newark Liberty International Airport – Newark, NJ – 189 miles away.
• John F. Kennedy International Airport – New York City, NY – 197 miles away.
Travel By Train
• Albany-Rensselaer Train Station (Amtrak) – Rensselaer, NY – 39 miles away.
• Brattleboro Train Station (Amtrak) – Brattleboro, VT – 40 miles away.
Travel By Bus
• Yankee Trails World Travel – From Albany, NY area to Bennington, VT
• Megabus – From New York City to Albany-Rensselaer Train Station (much cheaper than Amtrak)
• The Bennington Center For The Arts is located on Vermont Route 9, 3 miles west of Downtown Bennington.
The address is: 44 Gypsy Ln, Bennington, VT 05201. Phone number: (802) 442-7158.
Google map link: Bennington Center For The Arts – Map
• Prospect Mountain Ski Area is located 8 miles east of Bennington on Vermont Route 9.
The address is: 204 Prospect Access Rd, Bennington, VT 05201. Phone number: (802) 442-2575.
Google map link: Prospect Mountain Ski Area – Map>